Wednesday 7 March 2012

THE LOVE, THE STORY.




THE LOVE THE, THE STORY THE.

I, the paindo the …??
No no no …..I, the very good guy.
And this is my the love, the story the.
This is in full English the.
The English, very good the J
I study from a English medium school the.
Yessssssss, the girls and the boys, same same theJ
You, laughing haaan???
Ok the serious now.
My grandmother said, “my son, one day the very big man.”
But I, no big man L
Know why ??
I tell you the.
When I go to college, the girls very beautiful.
And the love the.
Sumaira, the very cute girl.
Always in the front row, the very very pretty sumaira.
And therefore I love the sumaira.
And yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, guess what ??
The sumaira also love the meJ
So I in the college ……
The yupieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeJ
But my parents don’t like the sumaira.
Very very sad naa ..??
The mother said
“the girls and the love, the very very bad thing, if you want to be the big man which you the grandmother dreamt, then the study time, the love…..no time….the sumaira….bye bye”
But I, the very good man.
No bye bye to the sumaira.
So I the weep and weep and weep.
The mother, very kind. So she say THE YES…J
And again ….
I ….THE YUPIEEEEEEEEE.
And yes, now the sumaira and me
The husband and the wife.
LLL
You say why I the sad ..???
I tell you ….the mother was the right ……………
Now every day …………
I
The weep, the weep, the weep……..
And what the sumaira …..???
She…………..
The rule, the laugh, the rule, the laugh…..!!

The moral:
The love, the injurious to health…..keep the love …the far, the far, the far…!!


The happies ………the endings…….!!


No comments:

Post a Comment