Sunday 3 February 2019

Choice, Judgement or perception

I bought myself a red jacket today.
Its not the jacket that is really thoughtful, instead its the red color.

I never liked red color. Or more colorful colors.....bright shiny. I always had the feeling that bright colors are attractive and therefore feminine. They don't have grace.

But now my feelings changed. I now feel that colors are independent of gender or sex. After all, we do not have a written code of conduct for colors. Who said that bright colors like yellow, red and even pink are feminine.

After all why do you shop pink for a baby girl? Who told you that.? Who made this perception that pink is to be worn by girls.

Colors. ....So I bought myself a red jacket.

Its not the debate of perception of colors....its my changing behavior. May be if the clock reverses, i might buy a black jacket or a blue or anything else.

'He is shy and interacts very little with his class fellows' - I had this complement written on report card during my early classes till the time when it changed into.

'Has got immense confidence, talented but very talkative'

And i donot know what i am now. Do you know yourself.?

Do we really know ourselves?

"My kid is really talented" - If you live around people who have kids, you will often hear this from them.
Every parent thinks that his/her kid is talented. Till the time it turns out to be other way round.
When your mother says that my son likes 'Aalo k parathay'....

Do you really like 'aalo k parathay'?

Or is it just a perception? And you submitted yourself to this perception?

So how does the behavior of wives is quite closely related to nature. They unconsciously recognize the wilderness we live in. She knows that even her husband does not know himself, So when he says trust me.....he means that.....but he never knows when the coin will flip.
So she rightfully keeps a close eye on his activities.....
most of the time, husbands get caught red-handed.

As statisticians and psychologists predict about human behavioral variance in cognitive domain - though they know nothing at all, except building and forcing down a perception which few of them created.

So, what is which makes you ----YOU. Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment